We want you to know you are safe at Belleza.
Here at Belleza we are continuing to hold ourselves to strict guidelines and safety measures.
- We have a closed reception area to limit congregation and close contact.
- Guests are required to sanitize hands upon arrival.
- Guests and staff are required to wear a face mask at all times.
- Frequently touched objects, surfaces, stations and tools are sanitized between uses and guests.
- We request clients not handle the products, please ask your stylist or the receptionist for assistance.
- Should you wish to leave a gratuity, envelopes are provided at your stylists station. They are provided upon request at the front desk
We request our clients reschedule their appointments should the following scenarios arise.
- You have traveled outside of New England in the last 14 days
- You have been in contact or exposed to someone with COVID-19
- You have tested positive for COVID-19
- You are experiencing a fever or other flu-like symptoms.
We have an exciting update! We now have curb-side check-in for your appointments. You will receive a text message 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Upon arrival in the parking lot, you can reply with a “Y” to the message to confirm your arrival. This will automatically check you in for your appointment! We then request you proceed up to the salon and wait in the hallway. Your stylist will either be waiting for you or come get you momentarily!
*please note, we are passing on the credit card processing fee and it will be added to your total at the end of your visit. Additionally, we have implemented a $1 PPE (personal protective equipment) fee until further notice*
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns!
Phone: (603) 298-7630 E-mail: email@example.com
We can’t wait to see you all!
Extra love, the Belleza Team