We appreciate YOU.
We want to thank each and every one of our guests for having such trust in Belleza in 2020. We made it through a difficult year but have come out on the other side. Belleza wouldn’t be where it is today without each of you. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts for believing in us. We are looking into the future and are ready to tackle 2021!
Need an appointment? Call out front desk at (603) 298-7630, e-mail us at email@example.com or book online by following the link in the upper right corner!
Don’t forget we have 3 ways to shop your favorite products!
- Stop in the salon and shop all your favorites
- Book an appointment online for curbside pick up and reserve your picks
- Shop our online boutique and have it shipped right to your door
Here at Belleza we are continuing to hold ourselves to strict guidelines and safety measures.
- We have a closed reception area to limit congregation and close contact.
- Guests are required to sanitize hands upon arrival.
- Guests and staff are required to wear a face mask at all times.
- Frequently touched objects, surfaces, stations and tools are sanitized between uses and guests.
- We request clients not handle the products, please ask your stylist or the receptionist for assistance.
- Should you wish to leave a gratuity, envelopes are provided at your stylists station. They are provided upon request at the front desk.
We request our clients reschedule their appointments should the following scenarios arise.
- You have traveled outside of New England in the last 14 days
- You have been in contact or exposed to someone with COVID-19
- You have tested positive for COVID-19
- You are experiencing a fever or other flu-like symptoms.
*please note, we are passing on the credit card processing fee and it will be added to your total at the end of your visit. Additionally, we have implemented a $1 PPE (personal protective equipment) fee until further notice*
The Belleza Team